Monday, July 24, 2006

Its high time that I get out of my typical lazy IT attitude and be a lil active....So this is an honest try to do so . I dont know how long i would be able to sustain this ..... Met Bhim a few days back in the insti...... I was at SDA hunting for a meal .... Had some very nice sensible talk with him. Its good to hear that everyone is doing something worthwhile ...... Heard that Kalia has started preparing for CAT and I believe he can crack it provided he is not distracted too much by the babes he hangs around with these days( INFO : Courtesy Mr. Jain )...It has been a while that I met all you guys but trust me...I hav tried many times but its either too much work or too much laziness......
Have heard the American Bros are having loads of fun these days....GG and Bhatia have bought cars and all....I was blessed by the Gods when I got a call from Nekhil Mishra....Ya ppl in India should be happy to know that the alleged news of him being teleported to some parallel world was a total hoax and he is very well out here and kicking....
Havent heard much about Sareen or Cheti though....I know Cheti tries his best to get heard but u know.....He He He....Just kidding Cheti....
Well little about me .... Few weeks back I bought a car for myself....A FIAT Palio ... named her also ...... Aphrothena ...... Aphrodite + Athena ( For not so lit low lives ;-) these are Greek Goddesses ).....I think too much for a blog....O&O

No comments: